March & Easter
March wasn’t the best of months, so I decided to focus on the good things that happened:
* Bff offered to beat up someone who hurt me. In the end, I dealt with the issue myself by taking a step back, emotionally (something I should have done a long time ago), but it’s always nice to know someone’s entirely in your corner. ♥
* Babybro celebrated his birthday. Nothing major, just dinner at mum’s, but it was a wonderful afternoon, with even more laughter than usual.
* I had my nine(!)-year twitter anniversary. It’s hard to believe it’s been nine years already, and I’m so grateful for all the people I’ve met on there.
* Speaking of twitter: I received a DM from my (twitter) buddy Nessa, asking me for my number so we could start texting. So far, it’s mostly “hi, what r u up to?” – “i’m at work, you?” – “same.” every day, but I really hope we get to talk more now.
* Had a wonderfully quiet Easter weekend with a surprising amount of cooking (pasta + mushroom-thyme-sauce, salmon + grilled zucchini + cucumber salad, panna cotta + raspberry puree, albondigas, carrot cake + cream cheese frosting). And I stayed up very late reading most nights, which I always love.
And now it’s time for spring, please and thank you.